Tuesday 19 December 2017

Make Fast Money Online?


Hi There,

I recently became aware of this big crazy world of Internet marketing, e-commerce and becoming an affiliate. Everywhere I looked seemed to be more people wanting to get my money. I became so overwhelmed that I basically gave up. Everyone tells you it is easy money, but the truth is you need to do quite a bit of work. It is good money, but I am telling the truth when I say you need a comfortable chair in front of your PC.

I do not want to misrepresent myself, so I am not saying that I have worked it all out, as I am also still in the learning process, but I believe I have simplified it. After wasting a lot of money on so called instant money making tools, I know you have probably also, such as:

Instant millionaire....yeah right!! Start making money now....not true!!

it goes on forever!!!

So I thought back to the first ever lecturer I had at university who said to me, the only way to education is through the library! OK, so I gave away my age a bit, but in today's times, that means an e-book. So the first thing I did was begin reading until I found what I was after. I found my e-book and bought it. It is not a bible, but it cuts through the rubbish and tells you everything you need to know. I am not hiding from you the fact that I own this e-book as your trust in me is more important than a sale. You can continually come back to it and it has all the information you will need. It is filled with enough information to keep you reading for a week. But I promise it will clarify the process.

So what have I learned??

Networking

At the end of the day, this is all we are trying to achieve.....spreading the word.....NETWORKING!!

Unfortunately the days of a BBQ at my house are over...So how do we do this today?

We establish many posts on social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook and Blogs. Basically we want to find people who share your interests in your products and services, and send them to your site. This will increase the number of ways people get to your site, more people....more business. But be careful, I personally am turned of by sites that are to promotional. Keep it real, keep it honest and keep it simple.

My top THREE sites for you

Twitter.com: A website that allows users to exchange short messages. Find people interested in the same things as you and begin posting your ideas, reviews, articles or thoughts. Easy. Again keep it real and people will like you and come back for more.

Digg.com: A website that allows users to posts articles and then vote on there favorites. If people like you they will check out your business! Even if they don't, your link will make you available to search engines.....easy!

Facebook.com: If you are on this site, I will assume you know all about Face book. So invite your customers to "friend" you on a site dedicated to your business. It can be as personal or professional as you like. Just get your name out there.

My top THREE tips for you

Keep it short and sweet. It is called surfing for a reason, it is quick, must be powerful and FUN!! Do not bore people with big long complicated stories, get to the point and sell your site!!

Keep it honest and interesting. Not everyone will agree, but I believe the more honest you are the better you will do in the long run. Like a friendship, treat people with respect and they will come back, and hopefully bring there friends. As for interesting, put some flashing text and bright colors, no one wants to feel like they are reading an essay.

Understand your market. Don't try and sell a sports car on an Amish website, not much use for it. Pick your niche and learn about it. The best website I have found for blogging is listed below, again it costs you money, unfortunately this time I do not get much, but it has been my bible since I started using it.

Please leave me feedback if you want. I really want to learn all I can about this industry and your comments would really help me.

Cheers Chad

I just try and keep it honest. I am not as polished as some, but I speak from the heart. Hope I can help others out there.

My book.....

[http://makefastonlinemoney.com]

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Chadda_Wilson/588334



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3943508

No comments:

Post a Comment